This one’s for all the mamas who may not have oodles of motivation or hours of time.
I don’t know about you, but at 26-weeks preggo, I’m was going for strength and endurance over aesthetics.
SIDE NOTE: I’ve got to say, while working out was pretty tough for me mentally and physically at this point, it made me feel a little less anxious about birth and all things baby and I believe that it prepared me for a tricky labor and natural birth.
Now, just like Part 1 – the Barre Workout for ANY-Body, you definitely do not need to be pregnant to benefit GREATLY from this workout.
In fact, you may have even more fun if you’re not carrying another human being. (wink)
Either way, you’ll definitely want to get your hands on the DOUBLE Workout Cheat Sheet so that you can:
- Enhance THIS workout by turning it into a total body workout (I’ll show you all 3 BONUS Exercises)
- Dive straight into Part 1 – the BARRE workout
- Weave in back-relieving and hip-opening stretches
- Learn how to create your very own workout circuit, no matter how little time you have
- Track your progress on a beautiful workout chart
Make sure to leave a comment below and share how you made this workout your own!